David J. Anderson
Kanban Coaching Masterclass
com David J. Anderson, o criador do Método Kanban!
Quer se tornar um KCP (Kanban Coaching Professional) pela LKU?
Assista ao video!
(habilite as legendas em português no player do Youtube)
TURMA ESPECIAL PARA O LKBR17
O treinamento Kanban Coaching Masterclass com o David J. Anderson é uma exclusividade da Aspercom para o evento Lean Kanban Brazil 2017. O treinamento será ministrado em inglês (com algum suporte para dúvidas e tradução do nosso instrutor Rodrigo Yoshima).
Espaço Franklin Covey - R. Florida, 1568 - Brooklin Novo - São Paulo, SP (mapa)
IDIOMA: Inglês (sem tradução simultânea)
DATAS: De 23 a 27 de Outubro de 2017 (segunda a sexta) das 9:00 as 18:00.
Cronograma de vendas (preços exclusivos para o Lean Kanban Brazil 2017):
Junho - Super Early Bird (17% off): R$ 4.250 (6 vagas) (encerrado)
Julho - Early Bird (10% off): R$ 4.875 (6 vagas)
A partir de Agosto - Normal: R$ 5.450 (5 vagas)
Faturamento para empresas entre em contato com email@example.com.
WHAT IS COVERED
- Psychology and Sociology of Change: Understanding the psychology of change will help you successfully introduce the Kanban Method, and help build a culture of continuous improvement in your organization.
- Advanced Topics: This course goes beyond material covered in the “Kanban” book and the curriculum of the Kanban System Design (KMP I) and Kanban Management Professional (KMP II) classes. The focus is on leading and coaching Kanban rather than scaling it. For those who want to understand large scale, enterprise Kanban, we recommend the Enterprise Services Planning classes. The coaching includes Step 1 of the STATIK method, also covered in ESP module III - Understanding Fitness for Purpose - and exclusively includes Step 8 of the STATIK method - Negotiating and Implementing a Roll-out Plan.
- Answers to the hard questions: The focus on case materials and the pragmatic, actionable nature of Kanban guidance means you go back to your workplace with techniques you can apply immediately apply. The intimacy of the class and the experienced nature of your fellow attendees enables you to develop your network enabling a new source of answers to your hard questions. Real face time with David Anderson gives you the opportunity to get your personal questions and workplace challenges answered.
- Consulting Tools: Friday of the class is dedicated to our consulting tools: Depth of Kanban Assessment Framework; Kanban Litmus Test; Kanban Appropriateness Appraisal; Developing a Custom Risk Assessment Framework; Service-oriented Organizational Design; Learning to see services to make "kanbanizing" an organization easier and more natural; Deep understanding of the STATIK method including Step1 - Understanding Fitness For Purpose - and Step 8 - negotiating buy-in and agreeing a roll-out plan .
WHAT TO EXPECT
Sustainable Schedule: The course will be delivered in 4 hour segments each day. The class will meet for 4 hours in the morning, have a break in the middle of the day, and reconvene for 4 hours. This enables time to absorb the material, as well as have free discussion with other kanban practitioner participants. If the participants prefer, the break time can include the playing of kanban games and simulations, kanban tool demos, or other activities.
Class Size: The intent of limiting the workshop to a maximum of 24 attendees (average attendance in Brazil is around 16 people) is to have an interactive collaborative session designed to facilitate knowledge sharing and learning. Attendees should come prepared to discuss their own experiences with Kanban and challenging situations they’ve faced with change initiatives at clients or employers.
Practical Knowledge: The goal of the Kanban Coaching Professional Masterclass is to enable participants to go back into the field and successfully coach change initiatives for improved service delivery using the Kanban approach. Every workshop is different because of the unique experiences of each participant and their specific focus and desired outcomes.
All attendees will receive an automatic invitation to future Kanban Leadership Retreats - our series of exclusive 2-day/3-night “consultants’ camp” format open space events for advanced practitioners and leaders in our community.
Alumni of the masterclass gain access to a peer group who are the most experienced Kanban practitioners and coaches around the world. Attending the masterclass gives you a common language to share your thoughts and ideas and get suggestions and answers for your biggest professional challenges.
Ultimas histórias do Blog
- Assimetrias - Uma nova visão sobre riscos em TIMarch 3, 2017
- Agile Brazil 2016 - Em defesa das "hard skills" de GestãoNovember 6, 2016